Your membership offers you access to:
- A Full Year of AUDUBON Magazine, our Bi-Monthly Flagship Publication. Each issue of this award-winning publication features beautiful photography and provocative journalism. AUDUBON has long been regarded as the most authoritative and respected magazine of its kind.
- A Nationwide Network of Chapters. With 455 Chapters across the country, Audubon Chapters offer a great opportunity for you to get involved in your community. Meet people committed to conservation, volunteer to help make a difference, learn more about your local environment or enjoy a local birding trip.
- A Welcome at Audubon Sanctuaries and Nature Centers Across the Nation. Enjoy these natural habitats preserved and maintained by our dedicated staff and volunteers. Find a connection to nature in your area.
- Opportunities to Participate in Audubon Conservation Campaigns. Get involved in important environmental issues like the protection of endangered species; the restoration of the everglades; forest and wetland habitat protection, and more. You can join these or other campaigns and receive program updates, action alerts, and also learn more about how you can make a difference.
- Information on Local Center's Workshops and Ecology Camps. Turn a fantastic wilderness journey into a priceless learning experience. Spend part of your summer having fun and exploring the natural world. Exploring wild islands off the coast of Maine, and joining an important marine life field study, are just two of the many adventures awaiting you and your family.
- Special Offers on Audubon Licensed Products. Make shopping for gifts fun, economical, and good for the planet too. Calendars, note cards, field guides and mobile apps are just a few of the many high quality items available. Brand named logo apparel by Corporate Casuals and Audubon Car Rental Discounts by Avis are available to members and supporters of Audubon.
Help Preserve the Natural World!
As a member you are joining a community of people who care about nature and support the work of our conservation network across America and around the world. The National Audubon Society is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization.